Diabetic Monitoring Supplies

Effective January 1, 2017 Central Health Medicare Plan is transitioning to Arkray diabetic monitoring supplies for our members which will be provided exclusively through Mini Pharmacy via mail order. Arkray is a leading manufacturer of diabetic supplies and Mini Pharmacy is the pharmacy that Central Health has chosen to distribute diabetic monitoring supplies to our members.

Arkray meters include the GLUCOCARD® Shine and GLUCOCARD® Expression. The GLUCOCARD® Expression will be available for those who require an audio-enabled (Spanish and English) monitoring system.

If a refill of diabetic supplies is needed after January 1, 2017, please contact Mini Pharmacy directly at 1-888-545-6464, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., as refills will only be available via mail order.

Download Adobe Acrobat Reader® Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems reading the PDF documents, please download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®.